If you are an enthusiastic, professional, and knowledgeable fitness coach, then we are looking for you!.
FNS Training Center is hiring coaches for full and part-time positions at our Santa Clara location. This is your opportunity to join a fast growing company that creates major impact in the community by offering a holistic fitness experience like none other in the bay area.
FNS Core Values:
- Be Authentic
- Play with Passion
- Practice What You Preach
- Consistent Communication
- Protect Each Other
As an FNS Coach, you will be expected to:
- Conduct fitness consultations and assessments
- Ensure safe and effective use of equipment
- Guide, educate, motivate and keep members accountable towards reaching their goals
- Be responsible for member onboarding
- Maintain consistent client base
- Have a willingness to share the FNS Training experience with new members.
- Be energetic, and enthusiastic, with posses a strong desire to succeed
Coach benefits at FNS include opportunity for advancement and personal growth within the company, free membership plus discounts on products & services, regular educational opportunities, rewarding compensation structure that is higher than industry standard, and the chance to work with world class members at a superior facility.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years or older to apply
- Previous training and program design experience
- Fitness related degree and/or certification desired
- Willingness to attend training and development workshops
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service oriented
- CPR / AED Certification preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Social Media experience is a plus