Achieve Your Fitness Goals with FNS Fitness Concierge
FOLLOW US @FNSTRAININGCENTER
Coach Brian Nunez
- Brian is the founder of FNS Training Center, a distinguished performance training facility that provides a one of a kind “team training” experience along with personal training, nutrition coaching, and mental conditioning.
- He is an internationally recognized industry leader and award winning presenter inspiring coaches and clients all over the world. He is one of the most sought after coaches in the world specializing in athletic performance, mental conditioning, and business leadership.
- With 15+ years experience in the fitness industry Brian has helped impacts the lives of thousands of people throughout the world along with working with some of the biggest brands on the planet.
- Brian is recognized as one of the best personal trainers and performance coaches in the world.
- Owner and Founder of the FNS Training Center (8 years). Ranked top Gym in the Bay Area 4 years in a row.
- Personally coached more than 20,000 Training sessions in his career.
- Author/Creator of the Game Planner. A Performance Planner helping people live a more focused, fulfilled and free life. (2018)
- Nike Master Trainer (2014-Current)
- SPRI Advisory Board (2012-2015)
- SPRI Lead Master Presenter (2012-2016)
- EMPOWER EVENTS Male Presenter of the year (2014)
- Lululemon Elite Ambassador (2009-2013)
- Creator of Rise Up Retreats. 3 Night Immersion retreats unlocking peoples potential through intensive personal and professional development. (2017)
- IDEA WORLD AND Under Armour NATIONAL “I WILL” CHALLENGE AWARD
- 2014 EMPOWER EVENTS MALE PRESENTER OF THE YEAR
- 2016 SCW BOSTON MALE PRESENTER OF THE YEAR
- 4 Time Best Gym in the Bay Area by Metro Magazine
- 2019 IDEA WORLD Trainer of the Year
- BS- Kinesiology SJSU
- NASM- CPT, PES
- CHEK- LEVEL 1 CERTIFIED
- TFW- LEVEL 1 CERTIFIED
- TRX Certified
- Ignite/Combine360 Master Trainer
COACH BRENDEN HAYES
FNS athlete since July 2016. FNS coach since April 2019. Brenden is motivated and dedicated to making every training experience fun, challenging and rewarding for every athlete he’s able to serve. He has a passion for outdoor adventures and love obstacle course racing such as Spartan, Rugged Maniac and Tough Mudder.
- BA in Child Development- SJSU
- Beach Body & Les Mills Group X Certified
All it takes, is all you’ve got!
COACH BRYAN PADILLA
Along with being an amazing coach at FNS, Bryan Padilla is the Corporate Fitness Manager at the Western Digital Campus in Milpitas. Coach Bryan teaches multiple group exercise classes weekly at corporations like Samsung, KLA+, and the Irvine Company. Bryan has over 10 years of experience in competitive kickboxing. His hobbies include traveling, food, & playing basketball.
- BS- Kinesiology from San Jose State University
- NSCA Certified Personal Trainer
If there is no enemy within, the enemy outside can do you no harm.
– African Proverb
COACH STEPHANIE COLLINS
French Canadian from Saskatchewan. Grew up on an agriculture farm. She likes to keep busy around the house and work in the yard; loves California for the heat, beaches, endless summers and no mosquitos; and enjoy spending time with family and friends.
- ACE certified Personal Trainer
- Nutrition Mentor
- Pregnancy and Postpartum Recovery Exercise Specialist (in progress)
EMBRACE challenging yourself. LOVE taking care of yourself
COACH Jae Park
Coach Jae found his way to fitness career with the hope of positively impacting people’s lives and of helping them reach their potentials.
Over the years of coaching, he couldn’t help thinking ‘Fit for what?’. The word fitness appeared to be misused frequently to determine one’s level of physical condition, but often it entailed a set of standards created and imposed by others.
Eventually his focus shifted to the concept of wellness as it contributes more to the quality of human life. Therefore, Jae firmly believes in helping people re-discover and re-define what makes them truly fit and well.
One of FNS athlete ethos is to “Define your fit”. Jae couldn’t agree more, but to join the team to listen, learn and lead from the front. He is ready, willing and able to serve with gratitude and passion.
- Bachelor’s in Communication Studies from San Jose State University
- NSCA -Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (2019)
- USAW Sports Performance Coach (2014)
- Gym Jones Athletic Development Level 1,2,3 & Internship (2011-2014)
- NASM – Corrective Exercise Specialist (2011)
- NASM – Certified Personal Trainer (2011)
- De Anza College- Certified Personal Trainer (2010)
Don’t practice until you get it right. Practice until you can’t get it wrong.
COACH AMANDA BARRACLOUGH
After graduating from Saint Mary’s College, Coach Amanda decided to explore more into fitness world. For the next 5 years she immersed herself into the CrossFit, Olympic lifting and yoga sculpt community. She loved watching people grow outside their comfort zone and working as a team. Amanda was a student field hockey and softball athlete for 5 years.
She has a passion for human connection and challenging people to see the best in themselves. After being an athlete for 5+ years, I gained so much from the coaches in my life and discovered that’s what I wanted to give back to others. As a FNS coach, Amanda hopes to share her to passion and enthusiasm for fitness and help guide, educate and motivate every athlete that works through FNS.
- Bachelors in International Business
- Minor in Communications
- NASMP- Certified Personal Trainer (Jan 2021)
- AED/CPR/First Aid
- Yoga sculpt certified
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
– Ralph Waldo Enmerson
COACH MARY TRAN
Mary is a California native, fitness enthusiast, and certified personal trainer with a passion for inspiring people to live their happiest and healthiest life. Her mission is to make a positive impact on people’s lives by helping them reclaim their health and transform their lives. She enjoys the process of coaching others to improve health, fitness, wellness, and maximizing one’s true potential for a quality way of life.. She is devoted to serve and provide the best client experience by connecting and building relationships that will last a life-time. Mary enjoys spending time with family, being adventurous, travelling, baking, dancing, piano, tennis, and fundraising for a variety of organizations.
- BS in Industrial Technology, Cal Poly San Luis Obispo
- NESTA CPFT and FNC, Spencer Institute CWC, AHSI (CPR and AED)
If you can’t fly then run, If you can’t run then walk, If you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do….keep moving forward.
– Martin Luther King Jr
COACH PAM CALARA
Coach Pam has been a lifelong athlete, starting with volleyball and track in middle-school and continuing into flag-football and vinyasa yoga after college. Her years spent playing competitive team sports inspired her to join a fitness center with a focus on community and personal achievement. She has been an athlete at FNS since 2014. A school teacher for 8 years, Coach Pam now combines her love of education with her passion for movement. She believes in building self-confidence through discipline, consistency, and focused exercise. In her spare time, Coach Pam can be found dancing, rapping, or playing fetch with her dog, Mozzarella.
- B.A. Liberal Studies from UCR
- Multiple Subject Teaching Credential from UCR
- M.A. in Educational Leadership from SJSU
- Tier 1 Administrative Credential from SJSU
- FNS Coaches Certification
- NASM CPT-Pending
At the end of the day, we can endure much more than we think we can.
– Frida Kahlo
Fortune favors the bold – Alexander the Great
COACH JEREMY PHILLIPS
- Springfield College ‘17
BS Applied Exercise Science
Minors in Athletic Coaching and Nutrition
- National Strength and Conditioning Associations
Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Functional Anatomy Seminars
Functional Range Assessment Specialist
Functional Range Conditioning Specialist
- Precision Nutrition
PN Level 1 Favorite
COACH MICHAEL NEISHI
Coach Mike has a passion for positively impacting the lives of others through physical activity and holistic practice. As a former athlete, he strives to make fitness fun and inclusive similar to a sport team environment. After obtaining his Bachelors in Psychology and Minor in Kinesiology at California State University Fullerton, he worked with a variety of athletes in motor performance training and sport specific practice.
Currently, he is studying at John F Kennedy University pursuing a masters degree in sport and performance psychology. Additionally, he is working on obtaining NASM by the spring of 2021. As a big believer in the importance of mind-body connection, coach Mike strives to bring out the best in each athlete!
- MA John F. Kennedy University (expected summer 2021)
- BA Psychology Minor Kinesiology
- EXOS Fitness Specialist
“The one thing we wanted to happen often times is the best thing that never happened” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
COACH PATRICK CUSHING
A fitness coach for the past 10 years, Patrick moved to California from the East Coast in 2019 to continue his health and fitness journey. Educated in traditional strength and conditioning through collegiate soccer and graduate degree studies, Patrick soon also became interested in the “softer” side of wellness, obtaining his Pilates, 200 hour yoga, and Animal Flow certifications. With certifications in a variety of other disciplines, he enjoys bringing growth and balance to people’s lives through movement by unlocking, refining, and progressing movement patterns, as well as taking a holistic approach to wellness. His favorite part of coaching is the lightbulb moment when an athlete truly “clicks” into a movement or pattern, and the pride they have in their subsequent growth!
- B.A. Marketing and Management, Santa Clara University
- B.S. Exercise Physiology, M.S. Public Health, West Virginia University
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Personal Trainer/ Group Fitness Instructor/ Sports Performance Specialist, American Council on Exercise
- Level 1, 2, Advanced Flow Design instructor, Animal Flow
- 200 hour registered yoga teacher, Ayurveda Institute
- Pilates instructor, GenDo Mindbody Institute
- Kettlebell/ macebell/ Indian club instructor, Kinesiology Institute for Performance Specialists
- Functional Range Conditioning movement specialist, Functional Anatomy Systems
- Level 1 Instructor, Stick Mobility
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
“If you refuse to go down, then you’re already insanely strong.”
COACH MARK GERVOLINO
Mark Gervolino is a recent Tech Fellow Graduate from Flockjay and graduate from San Jose City College. He has been an athlete all his life. Training in Taekwondo, Karate, MMA, Boxing, & Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu since he was 5 years old. His passion for mentoring and coaching comes from the ideology of empowering another person’s life in a positive way. He has been a member of FNS for over 2 years and transitioned from an athlete to a trainer in order to bring out the best in others.
- Graduate, San Jose City College
- Recent Tech Fellow Graduate from Flockjay
COACH D’SHAWN HOPKINS
After graduating college and finishing up football, coach D’Shawn decided to continue his fitness career. Rather than looking at himself as center piece athlete chose to pursue coaching and how he could help other reach their potential, as well as assisting in find the inner athlete in every individual while making it fun. D’Shawn has played at the division 1 level for 4 years, taking away all the knowledge trainers and nutritionist taught him to live a healthy lifestyle as well as empower others. D’Shawn having years of being an athlete and working out occasionally help lead him to know he wanted to educate and help people reach their fitness goals. Being at FNS so far has taught him so much, from learning how to be the best coach, best person I can be, and being energy as well as excitement to everyone’s workout/day.
- Bachelors in Sociology
- Minor in Journalism
- Associate in Liberal Arts and Communications
- In the process of getting National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
Don’t let 10 seconds or even 10 minutes ruin your day, because you got 24 hours in a day. So do not let 10 seconds or 10 minutes define it.
– My DAD
“The most important thing is to try and inspire people so that they can be great in whatever they want to do.”
COACH MATTHEW BLOCKER
As a 19-year-old, Coach Matt is determined to grow and lead in the fitness industry. After spending his entire youth life participating in sports such as football, basketball, and baseball, Coach Matt has found a passion in trying to inspire others physically, mentally, and spiritually through fitness. Recently giving up collegiate sports, Matt has found a strong interest in health and the human body which has led him to wanting to help others achieve excellent health and wellness. Matt’s history involved in sports and weightlifting has motivated him to learn all that he can physiologically and psychologically along with teaching and guiding others to better themselves. He believes there is more to fitness than physical appearance and devotes himself to changing lives. As an FNS coach, Matt hopes to grow in knowledge and experience while influencing others as well as help others achieve their personal goals.
- Associates/Bachelors in Kinesiology and exercise science (pending)
- NASM – Certified Personal Trainer (Pending)
- CPR/AED/First Aid
After studying to pursue a career in the medical field, Coach Eurees decided to dive into the fitness world as coaching and helping others grow to see their potential has always been her passion. She was a track athlete for 6 years, trained gymnastics for 8 years, and danced for 10 years. Her years as an athlete motivated Eurees to explore body building and lead her to be passionate and educated about powerlifting. She believes everyone deserves the right to have good health and be happy with themselves inside and out. As a FNS coach, Eurees hopes to pass on her excitement in fitness and help each athlete reach their goals with knowledge, discipline, and encouragement.
- Bachelors in Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology
- Associates in Chemistry
- NASMP- Certified Personal Trainer AED/CPR/First Aid
- USA Gymnastics Junior Olympic Development Coach Certification
He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.
– Muhammad Ali
Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans.
Mike is a recent graduate of Central Michigan University, where he received a bachelor’s degree in Broadcast and Cinematic Arts. After graduation, he moved from Michigan to California to pursue a career in marketing and digital media. Mike is always looking for new ways to challenge himself to grow and get better mentally and physically. A lifelong basketball player, Mike strongly believes in the power of teamwork, perseverance, and hard work. In his free time, Mike loves watching sports, specifically basketball. He loves all his Detroit sports teams, even if they break his heart from time to time. Mike also loves spending time with friends and family, writing, and trying new things.
- Bachelors in Broadcast and Cinematic Arts, Central Michigan University
After graduating from the University of Arizona, Tom looked to pursue a career in sales and marketing. With a major in Communication and a minor in Business Administration, Tom has a knack for building quality relationships. With a drive to better himself physically, mentally and spiritually, Tom loves to take an active roll in living a positive and healthy lifestyle. With a passion for boxing and mixed martial arts, Tom looks to compete in the amateur circuit before the years end. When he’s not hard at work or training, you can find him outdoors with his dog, at home with his family or out spending quality time with his friends.
- Bachelors in Behavioral Science
Don’t strive to be well known, strive to be worth knowing.
- Pursuing B.A. in Public Health at San Jose State University
- 5th Degree Black Belt from Ernie Reyes West Coast Martial Arts
Stop quitting, your future self is counting on you
- In process of pursuing Bachelor’s degree
Everybody want to know what I would do if I didn’t win… I guess we’ll never know