Achieve Your Fitness Goals with FNS Fitness Concierge
FOLLOW US @FNSTRAININGCENTER
Coach Brian Nunez
- Brain is the founder of FNS Training Center, a distinguished performance training facility that provides a one of a kind “team training” experience along with personal training, nutrition coaching, and mental conditioning.
- He is an internationally recognized industry leader and award winning presenter inspiring coaches and clients all over the world. He is one of the most sought after coaches in the world specializing in athletic performance, mental conditioning, and business leadership.
- With 15+ years exercise in the fitness industry Brian has helped impacts the lives of thousands of people throughout the world along with working with some of the biggest brands on the planet.
- Brian is recognized as one of the best personal trainers and performance coaches in the world.
- Owner and Founder of the FNS Training Center (8 years). Ranked top Gym in the Bay Area 4 years in a row.
- Personally coached more than 20,000 Training sessions in his career.
- Author/Creator of the Game Planner. A Performance Planner helping people live a more focused, fulfilled and free life. (2018)
- Nike Master Trainer (2014-Current)
- SPRI Advisory Board (2012-2015)
- SPRI Lead Master Presenter (2012-2016)
- EMPOWER EVENTS Male Presenter of the year (2014)
- Lululemon Elite Ambassador (2009-2013)
- Creator of Rise Up Retreats. 3 Night Immersion retreats unlocking peoples potential through intensive personal and professional development. (2017)
- IDEA WORLD AND Under Armour NATIONAL “I WILL” CHALLENGE AWARD
- 2014 EMPOWER EVENTS MALE PRESENTER OF THE YEAR
- 2016 SCW BOSTON MALE PRESENTER OF THE YEAR
- 4 Time Best Gym in the Bay Area by Metro Magazine
- 2019 IDEA WORLD Trainer of the Year
- BS- Kinesiology SJSU
- NASM- CPT, PES
- CHEK- LEVEL 1 CERTIFIED
- TFW- LEVEL 1 CERTIFIED
- TRX Certified
- Ignite/Combine360 Master Trainer
COACH BRENDEN HAYES
FNS athlete since July 2016. FNS coach since April 2019. Brenden is motivated and dedicated to making every training experience fun, challenging and rewarding for every athlete he’s able to serve. He has a passion for outdoor adventures and love obstacle course racing such as Spartan, Rugged Maniac and Tough Mudder.
- BA in Child Development- SJSU
- Beach Body & Les Mills Group X Certified
All it takes, is all you’ve got!
COACH BRYAN PADILLA
Along with being an amazing coach at FNS, Bryan Padilla is the Corporate Fitness Manager at the Western Digital Campus in Milpitas. Coach Bryan teaches multiple group exercise classes weekly at corporations like Samsung, KLA+, and the Irvine Company. Bryan has over 10 years of experience in competitive kickboxing. His hobbies include traveling, food, & playing basketball.
- BS- Kinesiology from San Jose State University
- NSCA Certified Personal Trainer
If there is no enemy within, the enemy outside can do you no harm.
– African Proverb
COACH JUSTIN YU
Justin Yu is a personal trainer and performance coach based out of San Jose, CA. He has been with FNS since 2013. With 10 years of experience in the industry, Justin has had the opportunity to work with all populations from collegiate and pro athletes, kids, older adults, and general populations. Justin has a great passion for fitness and health and is ready to support and serve everyone in achieving their health and fitness related goals.
- BS Excercise Science, Cal Poly
- ACSM, CPT
- USAW Level 2
- MA Exercise Physiology, SJSU
- CrossFit Level 1
- FMS Level 2
- NSCA, CSCS
You can only reap what you sow.
COACH STEPHANIE COLLINS
French Canadian from Saskatchewan. Grew up on an agriculture farm. She likes to keep busy around the house and work in the yard; loves California for the heat, beaches, endless summers and no mosquitos; and enjoy spending time with family and friends.
- ACE certified Personal Trainer
- Nutrition Mentor
- Pregnancy and Postpartum Recovery Exercise Specialist (in progress)
EMBRACE challenging yourself. LOVE taking care of yourself
COACH Jae Park
Coach Jae found his way to fitness career with the hope of positively impacting people’s lives and of helping them reach their potentials.
Over the years of coaching, he couldn’t help thinking ‘Fit for what?’. The word fitness appeared to be misused frequently to determine one’s level of physical condition, but often it entailed a set of standards created and imposed by others.
Eventually his focus shifted to the concept of wellness as it contributes more to the quality of human life. Therefore, Jae firmly believes in helping people re-discover and re-define what makes them truly fit and well.
One of FNS athlete ethos is to “Define your fit”. Jae couldn’t agree more, but to join the team to listen, learn and lead from the front. He is ready, willing and able to serve with gratitude and passion.
- Bachelor’s in Communication Studies from San Jose State University
- NSCA -Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (2019)
- USAW Sports Performance Coach (2014)
- Gym Jones Athletic Development Level 1,2,3 & Internship (2011-2014)
- NASM – Corrective Exercise Specialist (2011)
- NASM – Certified Personal Trainer (2011)
- De Anza College- Certified Personal Trainer (2010)
Don’t practice until you get it right. Practice until you can’t get it wrong.
COACH AMANDA BARRACLOUGH
After graduating from Saint Mary’s College, Coach Amanda decided to explore more into fitness world. For the next 5 years she immersed herself into the CrossFit, Olympic lifting and yoga sculpt community. She loved watching people grow outside their comfort zone and working as a team. Amanda was a student field hockey and softball athlete for 5 years.
She has a passion for human connection and challenging people to see the best in themselves. After being an athlete for 5+ years, I gained so much from the coaches in my life and discovered that’s what I wanted to give back to others. As a FNS coach, Amanda hopes to share her to passion and enthusiasm for fitness and help guide, educate and motivate every athlete that works through FNS.
- Bachelors in International Business
- Minor in Communications
- NASMP- Certified Personal Trainer (Jan 2021)
- AED/CPR/First Aid
- Yoga sculpt certified
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
– Ralph Waldo Enmerson
COACH MARY TRAN
Mary is a California native, fitness enthusiast, and certified personal trainer with a passion for inspiring people to live their happiest and healthiest life. Her mission is to make a positive impact on people’s lives by helping them reclaim their health and transform their lives. She enjoys the process of coaching others to improve health, fitness, wellness, and maximizing one’s true potential for a quality way of life.. She is devoted to serve and provide the best client experience by connecting and building relationships that will last a life-time. Mary enjoys spending time with family, being adventurous, travelling, baking, dancing, piano, tennis, and fundraising for a variety of organizations.
- BS in Industrial Technology, Cal Poly San Luis Obispo
- NESTA CPFT and FNC, Spencer Institute CWC, AHSI (CPR and AED)
If you can’t fly then run, If you can’t run then walk, If you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do….keep moving forward.
– Martin Luther King Jr
COACH LAUREN MOSQUEDA
- BS- Kinesiology from CSU Sacramento
- Muscle Activation Techniques® Specialist
- PTA Global Certified Personal Trainer
Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.
– Maya Angelou
COACH CHRISTOPHER TINSLEY
After an injury in high school that erased any potential for collegiate sports, Coach Chris searched for a new outlet. He developed a passion for the gym and made it his safe space when he went off to the Ohio State University where he got his bachelors in international studies. He would spend hours everyday at the gym. He would research workouts, learn from the trainers and other athletes. This work paid off as he moved into the modeling world. He works as a fitness and fashion model. He worked with designers and trainers improving his knowledge of the field of fitness. He has knowledge in powerlifting, Crossfit, strength training, endurance training, and everything in between. After seeing how his mental health along with physical health improved he started training others, hoping fitness would help them as it helped him.
- Bachelors in International relations and diplomacy with a minor in Russian and Screenwriting
Beware the quiet man. For while others speak, he watched. And while others act, he plans. And when they finally rest… he strikes.
COACH EUREES VUE
After studying to pursue a career in the medical field, Coach Eurees decided to dive into the fitness world as coaching and helping others grow to see their potential has always been her passion. She was a track athlete for 6 years, trained gymnastics for 8 years, and danced for 10 years. Her years as an athlete motivated Eurees to explore body building and lead her to be passionate and educated about powerlifting. She believes everyone deserves the right to have good health and be happy with themselves inside and out. As a FNS coach, Eurees hopes to pass on her excitement in fitness and help each athlete reach their goals with knowledge, discipline, and encouragement.
- Bachelors in Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology
- Associates in Chemistry
- NASMP- Certified Personal Trainer AED/CPR/First Aid
- USA Gymnastics Junior Olympic Development Coach Certification
He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.
– Muhammad Ali
COACH PAM CALARA
Coach Pam has been a lifelong athlete, starting with volleyball and track in middle-school and continuing into flag-football and vinyasa yoga after college. Her years spent playing competitive team sports inspired her to join a fitness center with a focus on community and personal achievement. She has been an athlete at FNS since 2014. A school teacher for 8 years, Coach Pam now combines her love of education with her passion for movement. She believes in building self-confidence through discipline, consistency, and focused exercise. In her spare time, Coach Pam can be found dancing, rapping, or playing fetch with her dog, Mozzarella.
- B.A. Liberal Studies from UCR
- Multiple Subject Teaching Credential from UCR
- M.A. in Educational Leadership from SJSU
- Tier 1 Administrative Credential from SJSU
- FNS Coaches Certification
- NASM CPT-Pending
At the end of the day, we can endure much more than we think we can.
– Frida Kahlo
COACH Camellia Hayat
If you persevere long enough, if you do the right things long enough, the right things will happen.
– Manon Rheaume
COACH YVONNE LE
- B.A. Marketing and Management, Santa Clara University
Health is like money; We never have a true idea of its value until we lose it
– Josh Billings
COACH MATHEA GERVOLINO
- Pursuing B.A. in Public Health at San Jose State University
- 5th Degree Black Belt from Ernie Reyes West Coast Martial Arts
Stop quitting, your future self is counting on you