It’s crucial to ensure you take good care of your body, mind, and soul every day, not just when you get sick. Learning how to eat right, reduce stress, exercise regularly, and take a time-out when you need it are touchstones of self-care and can help you stay healthy, happy, and resilient.
Why do we often fail at taking care of ourselves?
Practicing self-care isn’t always easy. Most of us are crazy busy, have stressful jobs, or are too consumed with technology to make time for ourselves, and Me-time is usually last on the agenda.
Worse, we can sometimes feel guilty about taking the time required to care for ourselves. So, getting started with self-care can be challenging.
Follow these 10 tips and get started with your self-care.
1. Sleep better & make it your self-care routine.
2. Take care of yourself by taking care of your gut.
3. Exercise daily as a part of your self-care routine.
4. Eat right for self-care.
5. Say no to others, and say yes to your self-care.
6. Take a self-care trip.
7. Take a self-care break by getting outside.
8. Take care of yourself by getting organized.
9. Cook at home & care for your body.
10. Schedule your self-care time, and guard that time with everything you have.
Let’s take better care of ourselves!
For more Accountability-related blogs, click here.
You can also check out more such videos The Huddle with Coach Brian Nunez – Mindset Motivation & Interviews