- Follow-up on clients and customer satisfaction
- Follow engagement protocols and requirements
- Conduct and guide fitness and health consultations and assessments
- Coach, train and motivate members on equipment use and exercise form to ensure safety and accomplishment and effective use of equipment
- Guide, educate, motivate and keep members accountable towards reaching their goals
- Maintain consistent client base and assist the team with client data into systems
- Have a willingness to share the FNS Training experience with new members
- Responsible for daily management duties including cleaning, checking clients in, etc.
- Be energetic, enthusiastic, and posses strong desire to succeed
- Candidates must be at least 18 years or older to apply
- Previous training and program design experience
- Fitness related degree and/or certification desired
- Willingness to attend team training, continue training and development workshops
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service oriented
- CPR / AED Certification preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent
Earn 50% on all gym and virtual personal training sessions.
Receive payment for complimentary client sessions.
Coaching class pay is variable.
Virtual coaching fees are subject to change.