Frequently Asked Question
The following guidelines are designed to protect our athletes, coaches, and staff safety.
BEFORE SIGNING UP FOR AN IN-PERSON CLASS AT FNS TRAINING CENTER:
- All new in-person class participants must sign our Liability Waiver and Social Media Form.
- Class has a limited capacity. Therefore, pre-registering for class will gaurantee you a spot in class.
- To register for any of the classes, use the Mindbody App or Mindbodyonline.com. Walk-in will not be available at this time.
Class Check-in Process:
- Please check in with the front desk and let them know you are here! If you are new, please inform the team as you arrive when you check-in.
Class Safety Measures:
- Please make sure to wipe down all equipment used during your station and training time. Let’s work together for a clean environment.
Class Booking, Wait-list and Late Cancel Class:
- Classes may be booked 3-days in advance once the online schedule is open for booking.
- No-shows will be subject to a $10 no-show fee.
- If you cannot attend a class, please cancel 12 hours in advance. For example, if you book 5am class, you must cancel PRIOR to 5pm class the day before the scheduled start of the class time.
- We ask that everyone only signs up for one class per day.
- Inbody measurement, Open Gym, and Recovery Room must be booked through MBO app or Mindbody Online and then approved and confirmed by FNS Operations. Please opt-in for text messages to receive text confirmation and approval messages.
- Open Gym is in FNS 1.0 along with Personal Training Sessions. The capacity is limited in the space to protect the experience, so it is first come, first serve on booking. We highly recommend booking in advance to secure your spot.
- The recovery Room is limited capacity so please book in advance during business hours to ensure your spot. Please note that the Recovery Room is not the same as a Supercharge Room.
- We have enhanced our cleaning procedures by deep cleaning mid-day and every night with our electrostatic sanitation machine.
- We will continue our thorough cleaning and wiping down of all equipment use before and after each class with additional sanitation procedures.
Membership Billing and Cancellation Policies
- All Unlimited Memberships are set to a monthly autopay schedule that will automatically draw from the credit card on file based on the date indicated on your membership agreement contract.
- All members must always have an active credit card on file.
- Membership Cancellation Requests must be written via emailed to email@example.com; and please indicating your Name, Reason for Termination, and Effective Date. (*Effective date is based on the day the email is sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The effective date cannot be back tracked passed the stamped date on the sent email of the request.)
- Month to Month Membership Cancellations must send a written cancellation request via email@example.com at least 7 days prior to your next billing cycle.
- Individuals with a 12-Month Contract Membership must submit a 30-day notice for cancellation and are subject to paying 50% of the remaining membership balance for breaking the contract early.
- Cancelled Members will not receive rate and promotional pricing cannot be honored and are subject to new market rates upon return.
- We have a Pause option for memberships; please email firstname.lastname@example.org for your request to on-hold. Annual Memberships can place their account on-hold for maximum 4 months and Biannual Memberships can only place account on-hold for maximum 2 months. 12-month commitment memberships can place their account on-hold for a maximum of 2 months with a fee of $25 per month and on-hold date must be done the same day as their billing date. Month to Month memberships can place their account on-hold for a fee of $50 per month and on-hold date is processed the same day as their billing date.
- Membership rates are non-transferrable, non-refundable and cannot be used for or shared with another member or guest.
- All Promotional Prices and trials are valid for new members only. Existing and returning members may not qualify for price adjustments or seasonal promotions.
Class Packages and Personal Training Sessions
- All FNS Class Packages (In-Person and Online) must be redeemed within 3-months after purchase.
- Personal Training Sessions must be redeemed within 6 to 12-months after purchase based on the package type. Personal Training 5 pack expires in 6 months after purchase date, and Personal Trianing 10 pack expires in 12 months after purchase date.
- Class Packages and Personal Training Sessions are non-transferrable, non-refundable and cannot be used for or shared with another member or guest.
- In-person Personal Training Sessions must be done at FNS Training Center. FNS Training Center is not held responsible for services performed outside of the facility, unless approved by management.
Thank you for visiting our site. Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used at our site. This Privacy Statement(“Privacy Statement”) describes the information that FNS Gym and OnlineTraining Center, its affiliated companies, subsidiaries and service partners including FNS Gym and Online Training Center collects about you; how we use and protect this information; and the choices you can make about how we use this information.
Information Covered by this Statement
This Privacy Statement applies to information, including personal information, collected about you by FNS Gym and Online Training Center. Personal information is information that could reasonably allow you or your household to be identified FNS Gym and OnlineTraining Center site may contain links to non-FNS sites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of those sites. We recommend you review the privacy policies of each site you visit.
Information We Collect
We may collect information about you from a variety of sources, including information we collect from you directly; information we collect about you when you visit our sites, use our services, make purchases, or view our online advertisements; and information we collect about you from other sources. We collect personal information about our users over time and across different sites when you use this website or service. Third-party service providers may also collect personal information this way.
Information we collect directly from you:
We collect information directly or indirectly through your use of the website,register with our site, participate in our offers and programs, purchase products from our site or in stores, call the service team, or otherwise provide information directly to us.
The following are examples of information we may collect directly from you:
- Name, email address, postal address
- Username and password.
- Phone number or mobile number.
- Geolocation information.
- Date of birth.
- Demographic information.
- Payment information (such as a credit card) and transaction history.
- Future communication preferences.
Information we collect when you visit our site(s), use our services, or view our online advertisements:
- Your browser type and operating system.
- Web pages you view.
- Links you click.
- IP address.
- Site you visited before coming to our site.
- FNS Gym and Online Training Center email you open and forward.
- FNS Gym and Online Training Center offer or link you connect to via emails.
Information we collect from other sources:
We may obtain information about you from other sources, including commercially-available sources, such as data aggregators and public databases. The following are examples of information we may collect from other sources:
- Name, postal address.
- Income level.
- Marital status and number of children.
- Your interests such as hobbies and pets.
- Consumer and market research data.
- Purchase behavior.
- Publicly observed data or activities, such as blogs, videos, internet postings,user-generated content, and in-store shopping behavior.
All of the information we collect about you may be combined, which helps us tailor our communications to you and maximize your customer experience with FNS Gym and Online training center.
“Do Not Track”
Do Not Track (DNT) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. When a user turns on DNT, the browser may send a signal or other message to web services requesting that they “do not track” the user. At this time, we do not change our practices in response to Do Not Track browser settings. For information about do not track, visit www.allaboutdnt.org.
How We Use this
To provide offers, products, and services. We use the information we collect to provide the products and services you request, to tell you about other products and services offered FNS Gym and Online Training Center, and to manage our sites and services.
The following are ways we may use the information we collect about you:
- Send offers and information.
- Develop new products and services.
- Enroll you in contests, programs, or offers you request.
- To provide you with other services.
- Create and manage your account.
- Process payment for purchases or other services.
- Protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions.
- Provide you with customized, unsolicited offers and information about Michaels products and services.
- Develop and provide advertising tailored to your interests.
- Analyze the use of our products, services, and sites.
- Understand how you arrived at our site.
- Determine the effectiveness of our advertising.
- Enforce our Terms and Conditions and otherwise manage or protect our business.
- In the event of a sale of FNS Gym and Online Training Center, we may transfer your information as part of the transaction.
Your Choices & Access to Your Information
We give you choices about how we communicate with you.
Electronic and mobile communications. We only send you promotional mobile or email messages if you provide us with your contact information and opt-in to receive the messages. You can stop receiving promotional mobile and email messages from FNS Gym and online Training Center by following the instructions provided in any such message you receive.
You agree that by opting-in and providing your wireless telephone number to FNS Gym and OnlineTraining Center you’re expressly consenting to receive automated marketing text messages from FNS Gym and Online Training Center to the mobile number provided. Consent is not required to purchase goods or services. You further understand that your information will be used as described here Postal Mail. We may mail you unsolicited offers or product information that we believe is of interest to you. Promotional postal mail may contain opt-out instructions, and you can stop receiving promotional postal mail from us by following those instructions. Access. You can view, correct, or update the personal contact information you provide us by navigating to your account on FNS Gym and Online Training Center and logging in with your username and password.
How to Opt-In and Opt-Out of Communications
To have your information removed from the FNS Gym and Online Training Center database, please contact us with your request online, by email as follows:
By email. Send an email to email@example.com from your email address of record with a subject line of UNSUBSCRIBE. Or click unsubscribe in any email newsletters.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you may not access the Service. Purchases If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your credit card, debit card, etc.
Our service allows access to our daily ZoomLive Workouts, Weekly Workouts, Full-Length Workouts, Workout Library, RecoveryKnowledge, Health Tips, Nutrition, and advice on How to stay on track. In addition, it will give you access to a strong and connected community forum that you can post, link, store, share, and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material (“Content”). You are responsible for any personal and private information, text, graphics, videos, or other material to be concealed and protected.
Your Privacy Rights
We may terminate access to our service at any time, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms, which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers,indemnity, and limitations of liability.
links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by FNS Gym and FNS Online Training Center.
FNS Gym and FNS OnlineTraining Center has no control over and assumes no responsibility for,the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that FNS Gym and FNS OnlineTraining are not responsible or liable,directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
Changes to Term and Conditions
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org