FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (COVID POLICY, MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS, ETC)
COVID SAFETY GUIDELINES
The following guidelines are designed to keep our athletes, coaches, and staff safe
Before signing up for an in-person class at FNS Training Center:
- All new in-person class participants must sign our Covid waiver, agreeing to the health and safety parameters put in place by the CDC.
- We will be limiting class sizes for social distancing and will have extra time between classes for cleaning and disinfecting.
- To register for any of the classes, use the Mindbody App or Mindbodyonline.com. Walk-in options will not be available at this time.
- Athletes will have to come pre-dressed for class as locker room usage will be limited.
Class Check-in Process:
- Please wait on the 6-ft spaces marked in front of the building to ensure the social distancing requirements.
- As you arrive to the front desk, a support coach will take your temperature with the non-contact thermometer, as well as ask you the health and safety questions required by the CDC.
- We ask that all athletes use the touch-less sanitizer dispenser located around the facility to sanitize your hands before entering the training arena.
- We ask all members to please wear their masks during the check-in process and as you are coming in and out of the building to ensure the safety of our community.
Class Safety Measures:
- We will have 8X8 designated marked off spaces for each athlete to use with pre-selected personal equipment that will be used throughout the class.
- All athletes are to place any personal belongings in your individual bin, provided by FNS Training Center.
- We highly suggest bringing only the necessities (i.e. water bottle, phone, keys, and towel).
Class Booking, Wait-list and Cancellations:
- With classes being at reduced capacity, classes and wait-list fill up quickly. No-shows will be subject to a $10 no-show fee.
- If you cannot attend a class, please cancel 2 hours in advance so that we can move individuals on the waitlist into the class.
- We ask that everyone only signs up for one class per day.
- Classes may be booked 3-days in advance once the online schedule is open for booking.
- Water fountain will be for emergency use only. We strongly urge you to bring your own water or purchase one from the front desk. If you do use the water fountain, please only use the touchless re-fill water bottle option.
- Recovery lab, kids’ room, athlete lounge, and Triple C room will be temporarily closed.
- Locker rooms will only be open for bathroom use with sanitation steps after each use. Shower access will be unavailable until further notice.
- All coaches, support coaches, and staff members will be required to wear face masks/face shields and gloves during their shift.
- Every staff member and coach will have their temperature checked before their shift and answer a checklist to identify symptoms outlined by the CDC before coming to work every day.
- We have enhanced our cleaning procedures by deep cleaning mid-day and every night with our electrostatic sanitation machine and UV light sanitizer.
- We will continue our thorough cleaning and wiping down of all equipment use before and after each class with additional sanitation procedures.
Membership Billing and Cancellation Policies
- All Unlimited Memberships are set to a monthly autopay schedule that will automatically draw from the credit card on file based on the date indicated on your membership agreement contract
- All members must have an active credit card on file at all times.
- Membership Cancellation Requests must be emailed to email@example.com to ensure the documentation of your request, indicating your Name, Reason for Termination, and Effective Date.
- Month to Month Membership Cancellations may be done any time prior to your next billing cycle.
- Individuals with a 12-Month Contract Membership must submit a 30-day notice for cancellation and are subject to paying 50% of the remaining membership balance for breaking contract.
- Cancelled Members will not be grandfathered old, promotional pricing and are subject to new market rates upon return.
- There is no “on-hold” policy, with exception to injury, serious health conditions/limitations or pregnancy (with a doctor’s note).
- Membership rates are non-transferrable, non-refundable and cannot be used for or shared with another member or guest.
- All Promotional Prices and trials are valid for new members only. Existing and returning members may not qualify for price adjustments or seasonal promotions.
Class Packages and Personal Training Sessions
- All FNS Class Packages (In-Person and Online) must be redeemed within 3-months after purchase.
- Personal Training Sessions must be redeemed within 12-months after purchase.
- Class Packages and Personal Training Sessions are non-transferrable, non-refundable and cannot be used for or shared with another member or guest.
- Personal Training Sessions must be done at FNS Training Center. FNS Training Center is not held responsible for services performed outside of the facility, unless approved by management.