FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (CLASS POLICY, MEMBERSHIP, CLASS PACKS, COVID POLICY, ETC)
Before signing up for an in-person class at FNS Training Center:
- All new in-person class participants must sign our Liability and Covid waiver, agreeing to the health and safety parameters put in place by the CDC.
- Class has a limited capacity. Therefore, pre-registering for class will gaurantee you a spot in class.
- To register for any of the classes, use the Mindbody App or Mindbodyonline.com. Walk-in will not be available at this time.
Class Check-in Process:
- We ask all members to please wear their masks during the check-in process and as you are coming in and out of the building to ensure the safety of our community.
- Please wait make sure to give other athletes space when checking in. We understand that the social distancing policy has been removed; however, it will allow your fellow athlete feel comfortable and safe as they check.
- As you arrive to the front desk, a support coach will take your temperature with the non-contact thermometer for safety precaution.
Class Safety Measures:
- We will have 8X8 designated marked off spaces for each athlete to use with pre-selected personal equipment that will be used throughout the class.
- All athletes are to place any personal belongings in separate cubby spaces, provided by FNS Training Center.
- We highly suggest bringing only the necessities (i.e. water bottle, phone, keys, and towel).
Class Booking, Wait-list and Late Cancel Class:
- Classes may be booked 3-days in advance once the online schedule is open for booking.
- No-shows will be subject to a $10 no-show fee.
- If you cannot attend a class, please cancel 12 hours in advance. For example, if you book 5am class, you must cancel PRIOR to 5pm class the day before the scheduled start of the class time.
- We ask that everyone only signs up for one class per day.
- Water fountain will be for emergency use only. We strongly urge you to bring your own water or purchase one from the front desk. If you do use the water fountain, please only use the touchless re-fill water bottle option.
- FNS 1.0 is strictly for personal training; however, the bathrooms may be used. No loitering around or on the premises will be allowed. Other spaces in the facility is marked and restricted to employees only. Please respect the the space and noted signage.
- Locker rooms are available for changing but mask must stay on during the entire duration of changing unless you are showering. Showers are open in a reservation based system to protect and keep the community safe. Booking for showers can be done via MBO app or Mindbody Online under appointments.
- Inbody measurement must be book through MBO app or Mindbody Online and then approved and confirmed by FNS Operations. Please opt-in for text messages to receive text confirmation and approval messages.
- All coaches, support coaches, and staff members will be required to wear face masks/face shields and gloves during their shift.
- Every staff member and coach will have their temperature checked before their shift. Every staff member has provided proof of vaccination and submit frequent COVID tests to manangement.
- We have enhanced our cleaning procedures by deep cleaning mid-day and every night with our electrostatic sanitation machine and UV light sanitizer.
- We will continue our thorough cleaning and wiping down of all equipment use before and after each class with additional sanitation procedures.
Membership Billing and Cancellation Policies
- All Unlimited Memberships are set to a monthly autopay schedule that will automatically draw from the credit card on file based on the date indicated on your membership agreement contract
- All members must have an active credit card on file at all times.
- Membership Cancellation Requests must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure the documentation of your request, indicating your Name, Reason for Termination, and Effective Date. (*Effective date is based on the day the email is sent to email@example.com. The effective date cannot be back tracked passed the stamped date on the sent email of the request.)
- Month to Month Membership Cancellations must send a written cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 days prior to your next billing cycle.
- Individuals with a 12-Month Contract Membership must submit a 30-day notice for cancellation and are subject to paying 50% of the remaining membership balance for breaking contract.
- Cancelled Members will not be grandfathered old, promotional pricing cannot be honored and are subject to new market rates upon return.
- There is no “on-hold” or “suspension” option, with exception to injury, serious health conditions/limitations or pregnancy (with a doctor’s note).
- Membership rates are non-transferrable, non-refundable and cannot be used for or shared with another member or guest.
- All Promotional Prices and trials are valid for new members only. Existing and returning members may not qualify for price adjustments or seasonal promotions.
Class Packages and Personal Training Sessions
- All FNS Class Packages (In-Person and Online) must be redeemed within 3-months after purchase.
- Personal Training Sessions must be redeemed within 6 to 12-months after purchase based on the package type. Personal Training 5 pack expires in 6 months after purchase date, and Personal Trianing 10 pack expires in 12 months after purchase date.
- Class Packages and Personal Training Sessions are non-transferrable, non-refundable and cannot be used for or shared with another member or guest.
- In-person Personal Training Sessions must be done at FNS Training Center. FNS Training Center is not held responsible for services performed outside of the facility, unless approved by management.