Our success for the next four weeks is determined by how well we are ready throughout the week. Part of being an Athlete is fueling your body like one. Read the best healthy and EASY recipes that you can prepare for yourself and your family to be successful!
EASY EGG MUFFINS
Prep Time: 20 mins / Cook Time: 20-25 mins / Serves: 12 Muffins
Calories Per Muffin: 69 calories
– 0.5 lbs. breakfast sausage, bacon, or any other meat or protein option
– 2 Cups Egg Whites
– 1/2 cup shredded cheese
– Veggies of choice (spinach, asparagus, tomatoes, etc.)
– salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown the sausage or bacon in a frying pan until it’s cooked through and crumbled.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs together. Mix in cheese, salt & pepper, and meat.
- Grease the muffin tin. Use a 1/3 cup measuring cup to scoop the mixture into the muffin tin.
- Place in oven and cook for 20 – 25 mins
Check out the FNS ONLINE Training Center for your Daily Inspiration, Focus, Nutrition, and Workouts of the Day by clicking on the link below
For more Nutrition Recipe related blogs, click here https://fns360.com/category/nutrition/