Nutrition Recipe of the Day
Curried Eggs Salad Sandwich
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ Cup Greek Yogurt
- ½ Cup dices Red Bell Peppers
- ½ tablespoon Curry Powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped Chive
- Kosher Salt & Black Pepper
- 2 Slices Pumpernickel Bread
- Lettuce or Spinach to top
- Cook eggs on a lightly greased medium saucepan.
- In a medium bowl, combine the scrambled eggs, pepper, Greek yogurt, and the curry powder.
- Fold in the eggs and chive; season it with salt and black pepper to taste.
Top the bread with lettuce and egg salad.
Check out the FNS ONLINE Training Center for the full Nutrition Recipe of the Day by clicking on the link below-
Click on the link below to check out the FNS Online Training Center for your DAILY Focus of the Day, Nutrition of the Day, and Workout of the Day, and start your day off RIGHT!
FNS Online Training Center Platform:
For more Nutrition Recipe related blogs, click here https://fns360.com/category/nutrition/