NUTRITION RECIPE OF THE DAY
Just because you are stuck at home does not mean you cannot prepare a quick, easy and nutritious meal for you and your family! Check out today’s RECIPE OF THE DAY!
Lemon Butter Chicken Recipe:
What you will need:
– 6 medium boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 pounds)
– ½ cup all-purpose flour
– ½ teaspoon salt
– 2 teaspoons lemon pepper seasoning
– 1/3 cup butter
– 2 lemons, sliced
– 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Place each chicken breast half between two pieces of plastic wrap. Pound lightly into a rectangle about 1/4 to 1/8 inch thick. Remove plastic wrap.
- In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, salt, and lemon pepper. Coat the chicken breasts with flour mixture.
- In a 12-inch-Skillet, cook the chicken breasts in the hot butter, half at a time, over medium-high heat for about 3 minutes on each side or until brown and no longer pink. Remove chicken from skillet.
- Add lemon slices to skillet; cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until lightly browned, turning once. Return all the chicken to the skillet, overlapping chicken breasts slightly. Later, drizzle lemon juice over the chicken breasts.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes more or until pan juices slightly reduce.
Serve chicken, lemon slices, and pan juices over hot cooked rice or pilaf, if desired. This recipe is great for the family, or pack it away and save it for your weekly meal prep!
Check out the FNS ONLINE Training Center for the full Nutrition Recipe of the Day by clicking on the link below
Click on the link below to check out the FNS Online Training Center for your DAILY Focus of the Day, Nutrition of the Day, and Workout of the Day, and start your day off RIGHT!
FNS Online Training Center Platform:
For more Nutrition Recipe related blogs, click here https://fns360.com/category/nutrition/